Junior 3D Artist
MAXIMILIANO is a leading engineering company Specializing in executing, designing, and furnishing Services for a large range of clients. We recently opened 3D animation department in Egypt for the 3D Visualization of architectural projects, including but not limited to, still Renders, Film productions, Interactive applications, Virtual Reality, and many other high-end solutions showcasing new developments of architectural projects and more. and we are looking for a talented team to join our front lines.
- Work closely with the creative director with the ability to handle all assigned tasks.
- will be involved in all production stages starting from importing plans and preparing models, up to final production.
- Creating models and assets to be used in our still renders and animations.
- Ability to handle wide range of scenes and different setups, ranging from small interior spaces to large masterplans and developments.
- Organizing files and assets, and sorting them properly, object names, groups, layers, Xrefs, proxies, must have great organization and management skills of scenes setups.
- Creating high detailed models for close up renders, and the ability to create high detailed and realistic textures with proper mapping/unwrapping.
- Creating optimized models with the lowest possible poly count for large scenes while keeping them in good shape with proper textures.
- Texture painting and creation and management of texture maps.
- Post processing 3d still renders in photoshop with the ability to work with render passes, masks, adding final effects and touches… etc
- knowledge of 3D animation and film post processing is a great bonus.
- Must have good skills in understanding architectural design and visualization principles.
- Must have exceptional skills with 3DS Max and Vray renderer.
- Must know how to use photoshop for preparing textures and final postproduction of 3D still Renders.
- Previous experience working with 3D Visualization for Architectural projects.
- Exceptional communication skills, The ability to work effectively with a team.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines, and good time management of assigned tasks.
- The ability to work independently.
How to apply:
Send your CV as a single PDF file + Portfolio of samples of your work, you can send the work samples as attachment only if they are all combined in a single PDF file that does not exceed 10MB, please don’t attach video files, sending external links of Videos and portfolio work samples is accepted.
Applications without any work samples will not be considered.
Thank you for sending us your resume.